Terms & Conditions
Holiday Camps T&C’s – Updated 9.8.23
1. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first served basis.
2. All applications must be paid in advance of the commencement of the Holiday Camp.
3. West Midlands Sports Development cannot be held liable in any respect to the loss or damage of personal belongings or any injury whilst attending any West Midlands Sports Development Courses.
4.Cancellation prior to the course commencement or non attendance and/or any days that are missed by the attendee/s are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. A 3 Day pass must be used for the 3 consecutive days of the week booked and it is not transferable to individual days, to another week or to another person.
6. All tickets booked cannot be transferred to another date or to another person.
7. Consent is given for the child(ren) booked on the camp to receive basic first aid and/or appropriate medical assistance to be administered to him/her in the event of an accident or injury.
Permission to take photos for advertising purposes.
From time to time we may take photos for advertising purposes if you do not wish your child to have their photo taken please notify us using the comments box on the application form.